Last Updated on
* PetHairPatrol strives to be a valuable resource for pet owners. We select and review all products independently; however, we may earn affiliate commissions when you buy through links on our site.
At a glance
Deik robotic vacuum is very easy to use, and it’s efficient when removing pet hair and other litter from hard floors. Although it does a good job, it lacks some features that you can find from higher-end models. Click here to read real user reviews on Amazon
- Strong suction power, 1200 Pa both on carpets and hard floors
- Five different cleaning modes: spot cleaning, max mode, edge cleaning, scheduled cleaning, and auto cleaning
- HEPA filters and 3D-filter
- Built-in gyro sensors to help avoid a collision and to detect furniture
- Automatic docking and recharging
- Easy-to-empty large dustbin (0,9 liters)
- Noise level: 50-60
- 6 lbs
- Charging time: 4,5 hours
- Maximum run-time: 90 minutes
- 15 months limited warranty
+ Low price compared to many of the other robotic vacuums
+ Works well on bare floors
+ Easy to use
+ Adjusts the suction power according to the surface
+ Has an extra large dustbin
+ HEPA+3D-filter is excellent for pet owners
- Will not automatically continue cleaning once re-charged
- No WI-FI and app compatibility
- On thicker pile carpet may come to halt
- Battery life could be better
According to users this robotic vacuum from Deik does well with pet hair, dander and other dirt your pet leaves behind. This robovac is best for homes with bare floors and low-pile carpets. It’s easy to use, and the robot moves effortlessly between different surfaces. Also, it has an extra large dirt bin and HEPA filtration, which are ideal for any pet owner.
It’s not perfect, but for this price, Deik does a convincing job.
Deik Robot - A Detailed Review
You may not have heard of Deik before, as it’s one of the less well-known brands in the market manufacturing household appliances.
However, Deiks product lines are growing fast, and they are becoming a well-recognized manufacturer of quality appliances that perform well and last long.
Praising comments on Amazon are a living proof of the fact that Deik has already gathered a loyal customer base. If your still hesitant of buying their products, it may ease your mind knowing, that Deik trusts it’s own products so much they offer a full refund policy within 30-days and a 15 months warranty for each Deik purchase made from an authorized reseller.
Deik has introduced a very compelling alternative for customers looking for a well-performing budget robot.
There are many positive features in this robovac:
- Deik robot comes with a powerful motor and suction, making it a strong competitor among robotic vacuums.
- It has a large dust cup compared to most of the other robotic vacuums, which is a big plus for pet owners as pet hair can take up a lot of room.
- Deik automatically docs and recharges itself, so you don’t have to worry about remembering to charge the vacuum between vacuumings.
- There are five different cleaning modes from which you can choose the best alternative to suit your needs – something for everyone and every situation.
Although undoubtedly there are more pros than cons in this vacuum, it does have some weak points, and it’s not the best pick for everyone. Even though this robot does well on low-pile and even medium-pile carpets, it’s no match for high-pile carpets. However, to be fair, this is the situation with all the robotic vacuums out there: they’re just not powerful enough for deep cleaning.
Also, the battery life leaves room for improvement and although it docs itself automatically, it won’t continue cleaning once re-charged. So if you have a bigger home, you may want to look at robotic vacuum with a longer runtime and one that continues cleaning automatically once re-charged.
To sum up, Deik robotic vacuum is not perfect, but flaws users have reported are small and dissatisfaction among its owners is rare. On the contrary, according to the vast majority of reviews by people using this product, Deik does a good job cleaning the floors on its own, and all in all, users are impressed on how well it is performing.
Next, let’s have a closer look at the key features.
Deik robotic vacuum comes with an ideal filtration system: it’s well-designed and high-performing. This vacuum has a combination of a 3D (foam fold) filter and a HEPA filter. The HEPA air filtration captures 99,97% of airborne particles that are 0.3 micrometers in diameter.
Together this 3D+HEPA-filter ensures, that the air you’ll breathe is extremely clean, as the filter traps even the finest particles. The filtration won’t let even the smallest particles in the air, such as dust, pollen or dander, back to the air you breathe. It’s obvious that everyone wants to breathe as clean air as possible, but especially if you suffer from dust-related allergy or asthma, HEPA filters are highly recommended.
The maintenance of the filter in the Deik robotic vacuum is quick and effortless. The filter is easy to remove, clean and place back. In case of regular use, it is advisable to clean the filter weekly and change it every 3 to 6 months.
Pet Hair Removal
Users of this vacuum have generally been impressed by its performance with pet hair. According to the owners, this vacuum sucks up pet hair from hard floors as well as from low to medium pile carpets without problems. This is all because of two essential features that the vacuum holds: strong suction power and the v-shaped rolling brush.
- The power is measured at 1200 pa both on carpets and hard floors which is excellent for any robotic vacuum.
- The V-shaped brush, on the other hand, pulls up and guides the pet hair into the suction. The brush is equipped with a combination of soft and hard bristles, and therefore it works well both on hard floors and carpets.
In addition to its powerful suction and performance, pet owners have especially appreciated the following features this vacuum holds:
- Its ability to adjust the suction power to match the floor type automatically. It uses less power on hard floors and more power on carpets. This is great, as pet hair gets easily embedded on carpets.
- The Turbo boost -mode has been reported to be useful with stubborn dirt and piles of pet hair laying on floors.
Deik robotic vacuum has been reported to do a good job on low to medium pile carpets. The v-shaped brush roll digs into carpets and beats out the hair and dirt for the vacuum to suck up. According to owners, this vacuum cleans these types of carpets with ease.
That said, Deik is not the best option if you have thick rugs and carpets. The cleaning results may not be optimal, and in some cases, the vacuum has been reported to come to a halt.
This vacuum climbs well and will go from hard floor to carpet on its own. As mentioned before, Deik adjusts the suction power automatically according to the surface, and it uses increased suction power on carpets, as this is generally needed.
Deik robot has received recognition for efficiently cleaning bare floors, hard floors and tiles alike.
The combination of powerful suction and the V-shaped brush makes this vacuum an efficient cleaner of all hard surfaces. Users have been very satisfied with its ability to pick up different kinds of dirt, such as cat litter, dust and pet hair.
This robot generally maneuvers easily under furniture. It’s medium sized, and as with all robotic vacuums, there is a chance that it gets stuck or cannot get under some furniture.
However, as said, that’s always the case with robotic vacuum cleaners. It’s not the robotic vacuum with the lowest profile there is out there, but for a good reason: it holds the largest dustbin which, of course, requires some space.
Pros & Cons
+ Comes with a competitive price tag
+ Quiet vacuum with strong suction
+ Performs well
+ Intuitive to use
+ Recognizes the surface and adjusts the suction accordingly
+ Upgraded navigation system
+ Holds a large amount of dust and dirt
+ Friendly and fast customer service
+ Effective filtration system
- There is no app compatibility or WI-FI
- Will not automatically continue cleaning once re-charged